Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Taco Casserole

Ingredients:
-1 lb ground beef
-Tortillas (I use 4 large tortillas)
-7 slices Velveeta cheese
-1 packet taco seasoning
-1 can mild enchilada sauce
-1 cup crushed Doritos chips

Directions:
Brown ground beef.  Add taco seasoning, following directions on taco seasoning packet.

Place a layer of tortillas on the bottom of a casserole pan (I use 2 large tortillas).  Add taco meat on top of tortillas.  Place slices of Velveeta on top of beef.  Add another layer of tortillas (I use 2 large tortillas again).  Pour a can of enchilada sauce, and top with crushed chips.

Bake at 350* in a preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes.


1 comment:

  1. I've made an enchilada casserole before...only with cheddar cheese and no doritos. I bet the doritos make it taste awesome!!

    ReplyDelete